Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

My Blogger's Digest

Blogs are pretty much my main source of information for recipes, workouts, and overall knowledge of ideas to make leading a healthy lifestyle fun. Without them I'd be in the dark about two ingredient pancakes, substituting mayonnaise for Greek yogurt, or the idea that working out on a regular basis isn't crazy but actually kind of normal :)

I really do love decompressing at the end of the day and catching up on some of my favorite blogs. Here's a short list of a couple posts that stood out to me. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Blog Posts That Caught My Attention This Week:

Taking Responsibility - Ali's blog is one of my favorites. She's so down to earth and witty in a way that I wish I could be. This post really resonated with me because she addresses the issue of comparing ourselves to others.

Fail Better - The above blog mentioned this post, and I related instantly. Lauren, the blogger of Health on the Run, brings perspective to seeing failure as a blessing. Something we've all heard before; however, she lists what she thought were failures and how they actually translated into becoming life successes down the road. Her list will make you want to reflect on your own.

My Favorite TJ's Items Along With a Giveway - If you love Trader Joe's then this post will make you want to run to your nearest location and pick up all these goodies. I'm saving these ideas for the next time I'm near a Trader Joe's, and I'm going to stock up!

Articles:

60 Must-Read Health & Fitness Blogs for 2013 - I always love finding a new blog that I can connect with and learn from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment