1 banana + 2 eggs = 1 pancake
It is so, so, SO yummy! Even my fiance asks me to make him one.
Two Ingredient Pancake Recipe
- Mash banana in bowl
- Add two eggs and mix together
- Heat skillet over medium low heat
- Spray pan with oil or melt coconut oil to coat
- Pour mixture into pan and let cook on this side for ~10 minutes (don't cook on high or else it will burn!)
- Flip pancake and let cook for another minute or two
- Serve pancake on plate and add fruit or Greek yogurt
- I like to spread Greek yogurt on top with either nuts or fruit
- Spread peanut butter on top instead of syrup or Greek yogurt
- I also like to mix a little cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice into my banana/egg mixture and on top of Greek yogurt
- This can also be made with one egg
This reciepe is popular all over the blog world and I originally found it on Carrots 'N' Cake. Check out her secret tips for the recipe! Here's another version by Anne from Fannetastic Food with pictures.
I've been wanting to share this recipe for so long and finally got around to it. Hope you love it as much as me!