Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Lazy Syndrome

Being lazy is exhausting.

I was so excited to see the sun was still out when I got off work, and all I wanted to do was go for a run in the warm, sunny weather, but today is my rest day - grrrrrrr. Sooooo I decided I'd open some long over due mail and download some new songs for my running playlist - and yep that was about it. Pretty dang lazy.

The saddest part is that I'm a bachlorette this week since the boo is out of town and I should be living up my new found freedom, but I feel like I just want do absolutely nothing. Tomorrow will be my active/fun day :)

Also, Dancing with the Stars premiered tonight!! I was actually pretty disappointed with the performances, but danggggg Kirstie Alley was killing it!! I was so surprised! She is my favorite! And of course her partner Max isn't too bad either ;)

Below are the new songs I added to spice up my outdated playlist:
Firework - Katy Perry
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Something More - Sugarland
Little Miss - Sugarland
Settlin' - Sugarland
Forget You - Cee Lo Green
Hold it Against Me - Britney Spears
Circus - Britney Spears
Born This Way - Lady GaGa (loovvveeeee this song!!!)
Africa - Toto

If this isn't the ultimate girl playlist, I don't know what is. Also, some of these may seem like hits that were "so last year" but I'm really bad about still having old (I mean old - think Backstreet Boys) still on my playlists. Eeeeeee - I can't wait to run to these tomorrow!!!

Anybody else have any ideas for some fun running songs? Any timeless favorites?? I feel like there are always running articles with lists of songs, but none of them appeal to me.

Smile of the Day:


A pic of me and my beautiful sister. I've been thinking about her a lot lately and I miss her so much! It's been too long since we've seen each other! She'll graduate from UNCC in May and then she'll be Miami bound!! I'm soooooo excited for her new adventures as a working woman!

1 comment:

  1. Aw,cal this made me get teary eyed!! I love you so much, thank you for being such an amazing inspiration :) I can't wait for you to come home soon for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete