Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

11 miles - woohoooo

Nothing like a nice 11 mile run on a Sunday afternoon to top off the week!

I was really looking forward to this run despite the dreary weather. It felt invigorating to push myself and feel in tune with my body for 1 hour and 50 minutes. It made my boring runs at the beginning of this week worth it because this weekend has been strong and energizing.

Below is a recap of my week:
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - 5 miles
Wednesday - 60 minute cycling at HEAT Studios (loveeeee it!!)
Thursday - 3.5 miles (10:01 minute pace)
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3 miles (8:40 minute pace - click here for details)
Sunday - 11 miles (10:02 minute pace)

The overview of today's run is below :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey girlie! This sounds awesome! I'm so proud of you! One for blogging and two for running :) Are you training for anything? I'll start training for the Disney Half Marathon in May! Maybe I should keep a blog of my journey. I just ran my first 15K in February, it was the coolest experience of my life.

    I hope all is well! What are you up to now, besides running? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive to say the least. These big companies better start sponsoring you soon while they can still get you for cheap. If they don't they're gonna regret it b/c it will only be a matter of time before the bidding wars begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done Callie, you rock! Sorry the Tar Heels lost. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete