Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Running Playlist!

I love adding new music to my running playlist!

It gives me such a burst of energy and turns what can sometimes be a routine into something a little more exciting.

Check out my new tunes...

Good Life - One Republic
We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) - Rihanna
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
Without You (feat. Usher) - David Guetta & Usher
Stereo Hearts (feat. Adam Levine) - Gym Class Heroes
You Make Me Feel...(feat. Sabil) - Cobra Starship
It Girl - Jason Derulo
The One That Got Away - Katy Perry
Beautiful People - Chris Brown
Viva la Vida - Coldplay

Rihanna's "We Found Love" was the first song to play, and I think I was almost sprinting to it because I love it so much!

These definitely added a little pep to my step during today's run. I wasn't quite in the mood to run when I first got home, but once I added these I couldn't wait!

Adding new music is a great way to motivate yourself to workout. Other tips include buying new workout gear or trying a new class. I was actually supposed to swing by the Nike outlet today to pick up some winter running gear, but got off work a little too late.

I guess I have something to look forward to next week!

Now I'm off to stretch these tight muscles out with some vinyasa yoga. Mmmmm.....

Question

What are some of your tactics to motivate yourself? What keeps you excited about exercise?

0 comments:

Post a Comment